A great chance to join a growing international team and assist them with any questions and queries they have in regards to Payroll processes and procedures.
- Provide on-going payroll system technical support;
- Tickets trend analysis and provide solutions.
- Participate in change analysis, change solution design and execution;
- Provide ongoing payroll system technical support and trouble shooting
- Identify payroll system tickets category and solve them.
- Assist to provide technical solution accordingly to client’s change request
- Implement minor change request raised from operation team.
- Lead and manage client’s expectation
- Good Knowledge in Japan Payroll areas
- At least 2 full year experience in supporting SAP HR system, payroll module is plus, 3-5 years or above is preferred
- Knowledge of support methodologies including use of an issue tracking system
- Client facing experience and client focused, demonstrate concern for meeting and exceeding immediate and future needs of clients.
- Good English in both oral and written, excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to work under pressure of NGA or client time constraints;
- Adapts quickly to changing needs and is flexible when priorities shift.
- Self-motivated with ability to successfully work in high pressure
- Ability to priorities tasks and time management skills,
- Ability to handle conflicts and negotiate a mutually acceptable solution across internal teams