Our client is a European company searching for a planning analyst.
The planning analyst will be responsible for supporting long-term planning of products, balancing and managing stock as necessary.
- Forecast planning for products and stock requirements.
- Balance stock levels and sales expectations to support company objectives.
- Identify opportunities for growth through analysis and management of channels.
- Improve stock efficiencies to maximize sales and identify trends.
- At least 3 years experience in planning.
- Fluent in English and Japanese.
- Detail oriented with prior data management and SAP experience.
- Comprehensive analytical, communication and presentation skills.
- Highly motivated, driven individual with flexibility and capacity to learn.
- Proficient in Excel and Google Suite.