This company is one of the world's leaders in specialised Manufacturing and is particularly recognised for its innovation and robustness in Finance. Why not develop your Finance career with one of the best?
- Manages Site industrial and financial performance through daily, weekly, monthly and yearly indicators and tools.
- Coordinates and endorses Budget & MTP processes and participates pro-actively in the definition of the Site Strategy.
- Ensures accuracy of management control and costing information in the ERP system (SAP) of the Site.
- Ensures reliability of Site gross margin and Site below gross margin expenses during closing process.
- Provides all supporting information for closing entries (cut off adjustments, accruals, risk estimates…).
- Implements and improves internal control processes regarding Site assets (physical counts, recording and identification procedures, IC2 – Internal Control Questionnaire).
- Monitors Site productivity plans (labour, overheads, material).
- Monitors manufacturing launch of P1 projects (phases 4a and 4b) in coordination with R&D centres.
- Monitors products ramp downs/end of life.
- Reviews and validates Investment Authorisation Requests (in respect of appropriate work flow).
- Reviews and validates Contract Agreement Approval (in respect of appropriate work flow).
- Manages Site accounting support (if any).
- Co-management of Site IS support (if any).
- Supports Accounting Shared Services Centre in resolving day-to-day issues related to the Site.
- Elaborates and reports all information related to profitability analysis by product.
- Supports sales and R&D management control as well as project managers by ensuring proper supply of all costing information from Site.
- Sites interface for tax credit, R&D grants and subsidies.
- People management: Supports in the training and career development of Financial Controlling people. Creates a proactive team within his/her perimeter and helps identifying high potentials.
- High business level fluency in Japanese and English
- MBA/Masters degree with Finance speciality
- Knowledge of SAP is preferred