Our client is a fast moving company searching for a dynamic procurement manager.
- Strategic sourcing
- Managing supplier network
- Help develop product
The ideal candidate should have a good handle on commercial logistics, proactive, and focused on delivering results.
- Independently plan and lead procurement strategy, cost savings, product development and value engineering initiatives
- Manage supplier network and develop new supplier relationships, from identifying potential suppliers through to negotiating new agreements
- Identify and implement commercial opportunities through a data-driven approach
- Identify and implement initiatives to optimise procurement processes
- Support operational buyers in managing the weekly supply of our ingredients to ensure our customers receive high-quality ingredients in time
- Solve problems on-the-go in a fast-paced environment
- 3-7 years of professional experience in a high performance culture environment ideally with experience from/exposure to strategic procurement
- A strong analytical and commercial mindset - strong command of Excel/GSheets is a must
- Strong project management skills with a proven track record of ‘getting things done’
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple priorities while adhering to time-sensitive deadlines