Our client is a leading pharmaceutical manufacturer currently searching for a procurement manager.
The procurement manager is responsible for leading procurement activities and working closely with multiple partners.
- Collaborate, develop and maintain relationships with various cross-functional teams to provide procurement expertise and advice.
- Main appropriate inventory of active SKU's with purchasing team.
- Lead procurement activities with stakeholders in alignment with business objectives, providing visibility for stock availability and delivery.
- Proactively engage and negotiate cost-savings initiatives with clients.
- Manage and educate team members towards continuous improvement.
- Drive customer satisfaction through efficient procurement operations and collaboration with stakeholders.
- At least 5 years experience in procurement.
- Fluent in English and Japanese.
- Experience of working with procurement in a group context.
- Excellent track record of leading cross-functional teams.
- Comprehensive problem solving, project management, leadership and relationship building skills.