Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicate with suppliers to explain them the contractual requirements and clarify any doubts.
- Negotiate any changes that supplier might propose, aiming to have as minimum changes as possible.
- Prepare a risk assessment based on supplier proposed changes, to be presented to client for approval and communication of inherent risk.
- Provide advice to Sourcing department on commercial T&Cs.
Personality requirements and skills
- Proven experience acting as Contract Manager in Corporate environment
- Experience in negotiating of Legal Terms and Conditions
- Ability to understand legal and business risks and its potential impact