Our client is a fast moving company searching for a procurement manager.
The procurement manager will be responsible for managing the supplier network and coordinating with stakeholders for product development.
- Plan and lead procurement strategies, cost savings and product development initiatives.
- Manage and expand stakeholder and supplier network through relationship management.
- Utilize data driven approach to identify and leverage business opportunities.
- Support buyer network with inventory management and quality assurance.
- Resolve problems that may arise.
- At least 3 years experience in FMCG / F&B supply chain management.
- Fluent in English and Japanese.
- Proficiency in Excel and Sheets.
- Comprehensive problem solving, project management and relationship building skills.
- Adaptable, able to work under pressure and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.