Our client is a leading automotive company searching to hire a product development manager.
The product development manager will be responsible for strategic sourcing, overseeing import / export activities, 3PL management, cost reduction initiatives and building a stronger global network.
- Develop and grow the company's global network in line with sourcing strategy.
- Implementation of cost reduction initiatives across the company's operations and logistics.
- Benchmarking, standardization and optimization of business processes and operations.
- Oversee and improve quality controls of products.
- Developing a new technology from suppliers to lead mobility markets with new products.
- At least 5 years experience in automotive.
- Fluent in English and Japanese, both spoken and written.
- Capable of translating business needs into strategic actions
- Experience with 3PL Management, supply chain and logistics.
- Extensive knowledge of standards, processes and operations.
- Comprehensive problem solving, analytical, leadership and relationship building skills.
- Logical, results oriented, multi-tasking capability and strong drive to improve.
- Availability for frequent travel.