A European leader in the homeware with a solid marketing team is searching for a product manager for their electronics division. If you have a background in electronics, white goods, home appliances with good English, then this may be a good for you. I'm searching for someone who is energetic, creative, and also has the ability to collaborate with European counterparts.
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities and assure the company turnover and profitability goal achievement.
- Lead product development and launches by strong cooperation with headquarters and suppliers.
- Assure profitability by aligning and setting most suitable pricing.
- Work with supply chain management and sales team to develop forecast for proper product supply.
- Plan and implement the marketing activity including communication tools in stores/digital/SNS.
- Collaborate with PR and communication team to deliver the effective marketing communication to the target consumers
- Provide product related knowledge and training in a structured way to enable the organization to sell our products most effectively.
- Plan and conduct the sales promotion plans by collaborating with Sales team.
- 3+ years of product development and management, marketing strategy planning experiences in consumer goods industry
- 2+ years of electrical product planning, development experience
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Fluent in spoken and written Japanese/English
- Self-starter and is able to work strategically and independently
- Logical and analytical person with the high accuracy
- Team player with the communication skill