A global cosmetic company is seeking a Purchasing Buyer!
Key Job Accountabilities
1. Division Window (Business unit partner)
- Build relationship with stakeholders, support business growth as business partner
- Develop communication plan and training for users on negotiated rate card, preferred supplier list, purchasing process, policy & process etc.
- Develop sustainable division purchasing strategy (suppliers, spend, target savings, etc.)
- Drive purchasing value among divisions by delivering cost savings as well as value-added support
2. Manage bidding in multi categories
- Deliver cost savings from adhoc bidding while ensuring compliance
- Execute strategic sourcing projects based on division spend analysis
- Provide day-to-day support for the business on purchasing process
3. Implement sourcing project
- Collaborate with category managers to implement sourcing projects in divisions to ensure expected results
4. PO & Control compliance risk
- Validate PO in compliance with Group policy
- Ensure compliance to manage risk and governance
Must Have Aspects
- Bueinss experience of at least 3 years partnering with vendors, such as marketing, promotion, POS, digital, IT, event, etc.
- Advanced communication skill to build trustable relationship with business
- Team player with positive mindset
- Excellent executor with hands-on approach and agility
- Advanced analytical skills and presentation skills
- Business level for Japanese and English both in writing and speaking, TOEIC 750 or above
- Experience in a multi-national company
- Experience in FMCH or luxury
- Experience on SRM/Ariba/ SAP etc.
Ideal Personal Attributes:
- Results oriented, self-driver
- Keen to learn and change. Self-started and team player
- Externally focused and curious for market intelligence