Our client is a leading cosmetics company searching for a QA senior coordinator.
The QA senior coordinator will be responsible for maintaining quality of product lineup, perform trend analysis and risk assessments in collaboration with stakeholders towards improving product quality and business efficiency.
- Ensure product quality and prepare supporting documentation.
- Perform data analysis to identify potential problems / opportunities for improvement.
- Develop then execute corrective and preventive actions swiftly in collaboration with manufacturing sites.
- Create a working environment that is both challenging and enjoyable.
- At least 5 years experience in consumer goods.
- Fluent in English and Japanese, both spoken and written.
- Knowledge of cosmetics, QC tools and data analysis
- Comprehensive problem solving, analytical and organizational skills.
- Action oriented and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient at data analysis and manipulation.