Our client is a leading F&B company searching for a quality assurance assistant manager.
The quality assurance assistant manager will be responsible for co-developing and implementation of quality strategies and plans to ensure compliance and increased value.
- Develop and execute quality assurance in line with company objectives.
- Set up system process and procedures to implement internal controls.
- Collect and perform data analysis to evaluate risk and quality monitoring programs to guarantee quality of products
- Cooperate with various stakeholders to develop and support quality assurance programs.
- At least 3 years experience, FMCG / F&B experience preferred.
- Fluent in English and Japanese.
- Driven, resourceful and customer focused individual.
- Comprehensive analytical, problem solving, leadership and project management skills.