- Works with other function to transfer and implement automation function from headquarters to highly automate daily operations
- Administers and operates the warehouses, including processing, packaging and storage of supplies, materials, and equipment.
- Accounts for all materials and supplies; audits goods received into warehouse.
- Oversee receipt, storage and shipment of materials/products orders, and related reporting in accordance with established procedures.
- Prepares and coordinates schedules for shipping and receiving materials to control the flow of goods and regulate warehouse space.
- Ensures the effectiveness of operating procedures, space utilization, and maintenance and protection of facilities and equipment.
1. Bachelor or above degree
2. 5 y+ years of relevant experience including 3-5 years management or direct/indirect leadership experience
3. Excellent supervisory, analytical, and mathematical skills
4. Working knowledge of warehouse/mechanical/
5. Working knowledge of relevant regulations such as HAZMAT and the willingness to become certified in one or more of these areas as necessary
6. Proficient in Japanese and English, and fluent in Chinese is a plus
|Job title :||Regional Warehouse and Logistics manager|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Discipline||Logistics & Supply Chain|
|Salary :||7,000,000 to 10,000,000|
|Contact :||Garvita Singh|
|Email :||email Garvita|