PRIMARY FUNCTION & RESPONSIBILITIES：
This position is a hand-on HR Business Partner, responsible for supporting the HR manager in tasks such as planning, analyzing and implementing all Human Resources activities for the company's retail population on cross-brand basis, including talent acquisition, employee engagement, performance & development, employee relations, and enhancement of organizational capability.
Support to build strategic alliances with targeted beauty schools for New Graduates Program.
Plan and lead new grads hiring annually for POS positions.
Plan and upgrade recruiting strategies for the brands and execute in the most effective manner.
Optimize the mix of TA methodology by shifting to more digital-oriented sourcing channel while continuing to upgrade the company’s career site into an active talent community by leveraging both online/off-line campaigns/events.
Collaborate with the brands to provide the best on-boarding experience to the new in-store hires.
Support to design and execute performance management for POS employees, and drive brands’ performance cycles.
Plan and execute developmental activities such as special assignments, rotational assignments, internal job posting on cross-brand basis, and trainings for POS employees as well as Account Executives, Sales & Education Executives, Area Sales Managers, Field Trainers, and Class-room Trainers.
Consult/partner with brands to optimize brands-offering training programs.
Engage & Retain:
Develop and execute rewarding career path for all in-store employees.
Conduct exit interviews to identify existing and potential retail HR issues and/or take action for further improvement
Study and report retail work-force C&B conditional trends and propose competitive strategies.
Work with C&B to track the effectiveness of incentive/bonus schemes for in-store employees.
Provide consultation on brands’ reward strategies and recommend plans and guidelines for improvement.
Communicate Company’s policies and practices to POS employees.
Plan and execute human resource projects to improve organizational productivity at counters.
Qualification & Requirement
- 3 years+ experience in HR field such as HR planning, learning & development, recruiting and HRBP etc.
- Employee relations experience, including assisting on disciplinary and grievance matters.
- Strong technical knowledge of HR policies and practices.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Native level written and verbal communication skills in Japanese
- Business level written and verbal communications skills in English
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders in a matrix organization.
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively in a diverse group.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding in retail business /hospitality business
- Experience as a retail human resource generalist with big volume of recruiting experiences, career path, and performance management.
- Project Leadership experience
- Experience in working in multi-national environment