One of America's most well known and historic retail brands is looking to add an experienced HR professional to their team.
Act as a strategic business partner to retail organization and provide a full range of professional HR services, including manpower planning, staff sourcing, organization development, performance management, employee relations, talent assessment & succession planning, implementation of compensation & benefits programs.
You will ensure organizational changes are aligned with company vision and business goals, and will be responsible for streamlining/formulating HR processes and procedures to the organization as a member of P&D team. Support business strategy/growth from people perspective.
- Work closely with retail district managers on organization structure, identify talents from internal pool to fill positions for future organization growth. In case of external hiring, partner with Talent Acquisition team.
- Manpower Planning and staff selection.
- Monitor organization health (tenure/turnover rate, etc.) and propose measures of maximizing opportunities to grow sustainable organization.
- Identification of talent among stores for future store leadership pipeline through store talent review.
- Plan and deployment development program identified store talents
- Establishment of career evolution plan for store staffs
Training & Development
- Collaborating with L&D team, providing appropriate training programs to enhance both corporate and store staff’s capability.
- Through periodical performance management process
- Support performance development (Performance Improvement Plan)
Compensation & Benefits
- Lead performance appraisal and salary review process.
- Planning of alignment for Comp and benefits among store network
- Store sales incentive management
- Ensure proper implementation and administration of HR policies, recommend, formulate and align company policies and procedures.
- Coordinate with Global and APAC offices on HR related policy matters and standardizing best practices with program roll-outs.
- To keep abreast of any changes and updates in the labor legislation and local employment practices.
- Staff orientation and communication, employee activities.
- Staff well-being and counseling of staff to promote a cordial working environment.
- In case of violation of company policies on notice, lead and/or provide support for thorough investigation and take actions. Partner with Legal/Asset Protection functions as necessary.
Ideals Skills & Experiences
- Minimum 3 years HR generalist experience in multinational companies. At least 5 years HR experience recruiting and/or C&B experience as addition will be a plus.
- Good knowledge of prevailing HR practices, trends and developments
- Self driven, strong sense of commitment and urgency to meet set goals
- Communication skills in both Japanese and English (business level preferred)
- Experience of using HR database such as SAP/Workday, or similar systems. Being good at utilizing these systems on daily operation.
- Being knowledgeable of local Labor Law, Social Insurance, and other related employment laws.