- Manage all the accounting, reporting and control matters over the revenue cycle from daily revenue recognitions, daily cash reconciliations and AR collections to GL closing and account reconciliations.
- Implement the control standards in cash management at newly acquired hospitals during M&A process, such as NICOS credit card and ALSOK cash safe systems.
- Re-engineer processes of revenue management by understanding sales processes which deviate among hospitals and by meeting GL and corporate requirements.
- Document processes related to revenue management.
- Partner with Operations Director on a sales system project from accounting, control and reporting perspectives.
- Manage reporting and analysis of revenue metrics (by category, sales mix, pricing, and so on), providing narrative on revenue performance and sales mix. It will help the management members understand and further enhance the business operations of each hospital.
- Energetic. Hands on. Can enjoy the fast-paced growth.
- Detail oriented.
- Purpose driven.
- Process minded. Can balance Efficiency, Data availability, and Control.
- Right escalations in communications.
- Learning for self-growth.
- Corporate accounting at least 5 years.
- Nissho Boki Grade 2 or equivalent. CPA a plus.
- Native Japanese and business English.
- Franchise/Chain operation industry experience a plus.
- Supervisor experience a plus.