For anyone with Social Responsibility in mind when pursuing a career, an opportunity with this investor of people is perfect. In the Finance sector, they're at the forefront of providing a level of social equity that everyone it serves can feel truly valued.
- In collaboration with partner companies’ risk management/internal control/compliance teams, create a legislative map to identify key regulatory requirements in each business location, and to ensure it’s adequate compliant with laws and regulations.
- Working closely with partner companies’ risk management/compliance team, the operation team and internal audit, periodically review the compliance status for key regulatory requirements and report the status to senior management.
- Identify the key risk areas in group business, and establish the framework and policy to adequately manage those risks, and monitor the risk management status. Work closely with Group Governance project team, when designing the framework over partners.
- Continuously monitor the risk status and report to senior management.
- When risks are identified (including compliance issues), working closely with the related departments and/or partner companies, take appropriate actions to address the issues.
- Toward the IPO, establish adequate internal controls, prepare control documentation (i.e. RCM, flowcharts, narrative) and periodically evaluate their operational effectiveness for key business processes in collaboration with the related departments and/or partner companies.
- English proficiency and strong communication skill
- At least 7-year experience in risk management/compliance functions at financial institutions, preferably at a holding company of global financial institutions
- Experience in leading risk management team, or establishing a risk management framework is highly preferable
- Familiarity with the microfinance industry and relevant regulations is preferable
- Literacy in MS Office
- Professionalism, accuracy in work results and high integrity
- Ability to teamwork with various stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure and highly self-motivated
- Able to travel for field visits