Our client is a leading cosmetics and consumer goods company searching to hire a S & Op manager.
The group will be responsible for managing S & Op alongside conducting supply and demand planning.
- Manage S & Op as a supply chain partner on a global level.
- Global demand reviews and forecasting across regions.
- Create purchasing plans from local suppliers and stakeholders.
- Inventory management and communication with regions for demand and supply.
- Transformation of planning processes, globally and locally.
- At least 5 years experience in demand and supply planning.
- Fluent in English and Japanese, both spoken and written.
- Experience with S & Op and knowledge of global supply chain.
- Strong leadership and communication skills to drive transformation initiatives with stakeholders.
- Business oriented mindset and strong drive to improve.