Our client is a leader in Japan technical world for over four decades, and their business is expanding. They are searching for a strong sales person with contacts in defence, transportation, aerospace or security.
- Promote and sell services to target accounts.
- Prepare commercial proposal following pricing processes, negotiate prices and contracts, ensure PO fulfillment with support from delivery team, CS team and finance team, ensure cash collection.
- Put in place account management practices: contact plan, meeting plan, short-term and long-term strategy understanding, understanding of key decision processes, key stake-holders and key projects.
- Manage in cross-functional mode the account team made.
- Ensure proper reporting and forecast process (CRM)
- Propose new offer development plan when necessary
- Ensure customer satisfaction by proposing participation to customer survey and prepare and following up customer satisfaction action plan
- Develop general knowledge about these customers into the Japanese management team to get proper support when necessary (management meetings with customers)
- At least 5+ years of technical and commercial experience in Sales & Marketing Management, preferably in solutions and service business, in Mobile Telecom, high-tech sector.
- Several years of experience in working in international companies, preferably experience with European and US businesses.
- Sound commercial knowledge, including oral and written presentation, risk management, legal contracts, price negotiation, strategic sales and marketing planning and other topics, distinct customer understanding and the ability to close complex negotiations.
- A proven sales track record, with a strong commercial background, able to develop and maintain business and customer relationships in the market.
- A team player, well-developed communication and influencing skills to work effectively across the global organization.
- Fluent in written and spoken Japanese (mother tongue) and English language mandatory.
- Understanding of culture and decision processes of the Japanese customers.
- Have a good understanding of technically complex products/services.
- Dynamic and aggressive.