Work with leading global payment company that has been growing and providing B2B solutions as a leader. Our client is looking for a sales leader that can expertly sell processing services.
Here is what you will be doing:
- Business development to create strategic partnerships, enabling merchants to reach new consumers in ways not possible in the cashless world.
- Execute the core processing strategy in Japan.
- Sell domestic processing services including switching, its peripheral services and products.
- Support principal customers in Japan in deployment and implementation of domestic processing services.
- Help identify and develop local partnerships to accelerate the implementations of domestic processing platforms, services and solutions.
- As part of the sales team, build/manage/influence key relationships, from executives to cross functional/organizational work teams.
- Work with local vendors and internal stakeholders.
Here is your background:
- Solid understanding of payment business and eco systems especially in Japan.
- Experience of launching payment platform products and/or services.
- Experience in the payment industry in product management and or business development with a number of years of the total professional experience in payment processing area.
- Strong operational/technical background within the payment and/or financial services industries.
- Strong market development/customer engagement skills.
- Strong project management and communication skills a must.
- Fluency in Japanese and English oral and written communication.