The ideal role for an FP&A professional looking to apply their analysis skills to helping the sales team.
- Full telework
- Casual office culture (attire and atmosphere)
- Employee discounts on brand products and events
In this role you will:
- Keep in constant contact with retail, wholesale, and e-commerce managers
- Work together with Product Director (based in Australia)
- Analyze sales data and create seasonal product roadmaps (product planning) with the product/ sales team.
- Create and maintain seasonal demand forecast models.
- Manage the purchasing calendar and final confirmation on the purchasing.
- Create and communicate in season inventory reports.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in planning and analytical work
- Strong analytical and communication skills in Japanese and English
- EXCEL skills a must
- Spreadsheet analysis and strong mathematical abilities required
- Strong ERP experience
- Interest in growing within the company to further management positions