Objective of the position;
- Direct Sales. The primary task is to introduce and sell NOMAD systems to Japanese SME brands and retailers. Especially those who have been suffering from a fall in tourist business due to COVID-19 and would benefit from replacing this with online sales. You will show them how they can expand their sales and profits in China using NOMAD.
- Indirect Sales. You will establish partnerships with Freight Forwarders and Express companies in Japan. You will introduce NOMAD to freight forwarding and express companies as a method for them to access B2C ‘white channel’ customs clearance in China and expand their business by improving the reliability of their services to their end customers. You will attend joint customer presentations where NOMAD is incorporated into the freight forwarder/express companies own logistics solution.
- You will present the company at e-commerce events and fairs in Japan and support marketing campaigns.
- You will help to expand the company's cross-border e-commerce eco-system of partners in Japan and overseas.
- Develop and execute a strong sales pipeline.
- Develop strong personal relationships with key customers & partners.
- Develop the Samarkand brand and customer satisfaction in Japan.
- Work closely with team members to find IT solutions to customer problems.
- Allow us to provide a ‘one-stop-shop’ to the Japanese market.
- Allow us to get closer to our customers, providing them with more services and with the high levels of support they need and expect.
- This role is an excellent learning opportunity and a chance to make a big difference to the Japanese EC and Logistics community using cutting edge technology.
- Exposure to different cultures and diverse working conditions.
- Freedom to be creative.
- SaaS, Web development and general IT skills.
- International Travel & Promotion Opportunities.
- Likeable, sociable and have a positive attitude to learn new skills.
- Self-motivated and aggressive to grow your client base
- Curious and interested to solve customer problems.
- Youthful, open-minded and entrepreneurial.
- Likes to try new things.
- Good communication in English and Japanese.
- Chinese language skills are a strong advantage.
- Good at maintaining & developing relationships.
- Interested in cool IT.