A leading global forwarding company is seeking a Sales Chief/ Executive in Fukuoka.
The Fukuoka Sales Department is in charge of customers throughout the Kyushu region, Yamaguchi and Okinawa prefectures.
- You will be responsible for developing new customers and retaining existing customers in your area.
- Marketing of new prospective customers and Opportunity (development from in-house database or own connection, data source)
- Identify opportunities to use our logistics services by building new prospects and relationships with existing customer representatives.
- Obtaining quote (RFQ) opportunities from prospective customers
- Creating a request for proposal (RFP) from a prospective customer
- Maintaining existing customers (31 companies)
- Sell a combination of our transportation services and value-added services associated with transportation
- Listen to the issues of new prospective customers and make proposals to solve them.
- Make a sales plan and operate to achieve the plan
- Communicate with overseas branches and meet customer needs
- 3 years or more of sales experience (regardless of industry or product)
- Sales experience in the forwarder industry is a plus
- Overseas sales experience at manufacturers, trading companies, etc. is a plus
- Those who have a business level (TOEIC 700 points or more as a guide)
- Those who are actively developing new customers
- Those who can think for themselves how to acquire more new customers and ingenuity
- Person who can proceed with work with customer orientation and high business mind
- Those who can work in an organized manner
- Those who can respond patiently without giving up
Appeal of the position:
- We can carry out sales that make the best use of the industry's No. 1 brand power.
- Proposal-type sales utilizing company's global network and unique services are possible.
- Because we carry out sales activities in multiple industries, we can experience handling various products.
- Because you can actively develop new customers with your own ideas, those who have a hunter mind will find it rewarding.
- Sales of about 2.5 billion yen and revenue of about 400 million yen in 2020.
- As of the end of July this year, sales increased by 93.9% and profits increased by 35.5% compared to the same period of the previous year.