Managing a team of 5 sales supervisors, providing direction, coaching, developing talent, and building a high performance team - will be working with wholesalers and end-users. Reporting into the sales director.
Our client is a global FMCG company, originally from Europe, with a turnover of approximately € 1.9 billion. With over 8,500 employees around the globe, and doubled their headcount over the past 10 years.
- Responsible for expanding the sales of products in the greater Tokyo area
- Working with wholesalers and end-users
- Managing a team of 5 sales supervisors
- Attractive salary package
- Opportunity to progress and grow within the business
- Work for global company in the world responsible for the build out of the Tokyo market
- University degree
At least 5 years with sales leadership experience with proven results in delivering growth
Experience in food related companies
Open to cultural diversity
Reasonable English level