Our Client is a world leader in Management consulting in the Supply Chain and Operations sector. The company has a stellar brand and is known for their work with the fortune 100 firms in the world. The company is in over 100 countries and has over 30,000 employees.
By providing distinctive operations skills, you will collaborate with coworkers and clients to create lasting value.
You will play a significant part in this role's analysis, design, and implementation of business performance techniques, creating individualized solutions, and collaborating directly with clients to ensure an impact and long-lasting outcomes. Gathering and analyzing data, creating and testing theories, and creating recommendations for client management are all included in this. You will next work with the client team to put those recommendations into practice.
Additionally, you will collaborate with our global network of consultants to help the company grow its thinking in this area while continually expanding both the firm's and your own understanding.
- Undergraduate or master’s degree
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- bility to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Business level Japanese and English
- Interest in operations service area for large organizations preferably in financial institutions, pharmaceutical, chemical, consumer goods/retail, automotive
Work- life- Balance
- Flex time
- Remote work
- Generous Paid holidays