Opportunity in the real estate industry in Japan with an international real estate investment company. This company has made impressive investments in the logistics real estate area with good stability and positive outlook. This is the perfect opportunity for an accounting professional who wants to be in profitable, stable company and industry.
In this role you will have the opportunity to learn SPC Accounting with a manager that will train you in proper accounting for SPCs.
Team size: 5
In this position you will review accounts prepared by:
- property managers
- outsourced agents
for a portfolio of assets and management reporting.
- Responsible for the portfolio of assets and Management Company including JGAAP adjustments to IFRS.
- Other duties include preparation of credit review on tenants and suppliers, tax computation and filing, monthly forecast and annual budgeting as well as assisting in SAP implementation for the asset companies.
- Ensure all payment requests comply to the Delegation of Authority and Policies and process payments timely and accurately.
- Possess a Degree in Accountancy or its equivalent.
- 3+ years of Accounting experience.
- Experience with Japan GAAP, IFRS and Japan Tax regulations.
- Native Japanese + Business-level English