A global leader in life science and industrial manufacturing with sales over $100 million in Japan. Their clients are the leading semi conductors companies. Our client is committed in heavily investing in the Japanese manufacturing plant.
MONTHLY AND QUARTERLY closing/reporting, VARIANCE ANALYSIS
Periodic financial reporting and closing on a timely manner which includes;
- Preparation of journal entries required for monthly closing and then,
- To prepare the financial statements for review and analyze the variances and submit it to management team.
- Lead the quarterly calculation of obsolescence provision working with SCM team.
BUDGETING AND FORECASTING
- To assist Ops controller to prepare and submit the budget and maintain the periodic forecast
- Support Ops Controller to report Spread Weekly report to management team
- Work with Ops controller to conduct annual physical inventory count & reconciliation
- Once a 3 years, to support and work with Ops controller to perform standard cost roll up.
INTERNAL CONTROL & COMPLIANCE
- Involved and influence accurate BS Account reconciliation.
- Take part in annual BSR (Balance Sheet Review), help to complete actions plans on time.
- Maintain good control in place by monitoring PR/PO, expense report and CAPEX Report
- 3+ years working experience, in manufacturing operation.
- Experience in Management Accounting
- Experience with budgets/forecast
- Good knowledge of Standard costing
- Exposure to SOX or similar auditing processes
PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS EXPERIENCE/SKILLS
- Advanced Excel skills
- Aptitude with a variety of software/system platforms (SAP, HFM, BI/BW)
WORK LIFE BALANCE
- Work from home allowed. Will be asked to visit the manufacturing plant a few times a month.