Are you an accounting professional looking to develop FP&A experience?
This role could be the perfect next step for you!
This American industrial equipment manufacturer has a stable business withcustomers in over 90 countries. Operations in more than 27 countries and over 190 staff in Japan.
This american industrial manufacturer is a leader in motion control with the average employee staying with the company for 10 or more years and 80% of staff using their full paid holidays each year.
This company offers stability, work-life balance, and great company culture.
- Analysis and review of internal controls, forecasting and variance analysis and preparation of information to senior management
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Draw up the forecast and manage required budgetary control process. Make systematic check of all administrative issues (e.g. expenses, capital etc). Verify that all financial and economical performances are in line with forecast.
- Promote use of financial tools by management team including Cognos, Mfg Pro, Hyperion etc
- At least 3 years of Accounting experience
- Business level English; fluent Japanese
- Teamwork focused
- Interest in potential international assignments