Our client is a leading and growing cosmetics company and has an outstanding opportunity for someone to come in and work with the premier brand, manage the and grow the team, and be involved in omnichannel selling. This is also an excellent chance to be part of a start-up project for a premium brand.
Here is the role:
- Planning a brand medium- to long-term strategy.
- Planning and implementation of brand strategies including new products and renewals.
- Branding strategy for both department store channel and salons.
- In-house presentation about the brand.
- Information dissemination and presentation to sales agents, beauty salons, and department stores.
- Annual budget creation and management.
- Create forecasts to manage proper inventory.
- KPI setting for goal neatness and action execution for goal achievement.
Here are the skills we're searching for:
- Experience in marketing with foreign brands or trade marketing.
- Document creation and analysis.
- Work experience including communication in English.
- Work experience in the beauty and fashion industry.
- Product development work experience (preferably).
- People management experience.
- In addition, for soft skills: entrepreneurial, flexible, & strategic.