A new HRBP role at one of the worlds leading global automotive parts companies.
Lead and manage people management related agenda for Corporate Functions, collaborate with management in these functions on people agenda to achieve their business objectives while creating workplace where employees feel engaged and committed.
Also play a critical role in developing and executing the people related transformation agenda in Japan by working closely with the Head of Japan HR and Transformation Office.
- Be responsible for leading a full spectrum of HR activities including Recruiting, Selection, Compensation & Benefits, Training and Development, Industrial Relations, Reporting and Labor cost as well as Internal Communication, according to HQ global processes
- Provide the day-to-day performance management guidance to managers through coaching, career development, and disciplinary actions
- Develop strategies for people management, succession planning, and talent management for key managerial positions and for stakeholders
- Analyze trends and metrics with the HR department
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning
- Monitor training needs for teams and individuals
- Propose new or modified HR related policies and programs to Center of Excellence team based on business needs of the functions
- Lead the planning process for transformation initiatives that will require the organization restructuring with close coordination with Transformation Office and Business Unit/Function leadership members
- Direct Program Management role in executing the organization restructuring in Japan to meet the objectives of the key transformation initiatives by establishing a detailed project plan, KPIs and tracking mechanism
- 10 years of HR Generalist experience
- HR experience in a global company
- Proven strong foundation and knowledge of principles and practice of HR including employment law and compliance requirements
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including patience and persistence in approach to developing relationships
- Willingness to take a lead in a complex people related problems and proven ability to effectively coach employees and management through complex difficult issues
- Hands on experiences in managing the organization restructuring in Japan
- Excellent Japanese and English language proficiency