SUMMARY of the ROLE: We are looking for a smart, driven individual to join our Operations and Supply Chain team. The candidate is a high potential individual who is ready to solve interesting and challenging problems such as scaling our supply chain to meet future needs, optimizing operational processes to reduce inefficiencies. You'll forge partnerships with key suppliers and internal business partners to drive improvements. In this high-visibility role, you'll have ownership over end to end supply chain segments that directly impact the success of the business. There are multiple opportunities to work with company leadership, and you'll gain exposure to all areas of the company.
YOU'RE OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE IF YOU [ARE]:
• Experienced in project management with an emphasis on operations, processes, and vendor management
• Analytically-minded: you can not only come up with an idea (the "what's"), but the "why's", "how's", and "when's", too...along with the data to back it up!
• Incredibly detail-oriented and able to juggle many tasks within a fast-paced, extremely dynamic environment
• Driven to make an impact on the business: you’re scrappy and don’t give up • Willingness to work alongside repair technicians to solve operational problems
• Great team-player and able to work well with people internal and external to the organization
• 3+ years of work experience is required. Preferred backgrounds include top-performing management consultants, operations management professionals, and high-caliber individuals from all fields
• Advanced skills with Excel, experience with PowerPoint, and Word is required
• Strong analytical skills to drive fact-based decision making; experience with Salesforce, SQL, Python and Tableau a plus but not a requirement
• A strong record of rolling up sleeves and tactical execution