Our client is a European company searching for a procurement specialist / buyer.
The specialist will be responsible for supporting the local manager in managing the company's supplier network and business units.
- Assist procurement manager and negotiate with stakeholders with network of suppliers and vendors.
- Manage benchmarking, procurement policies and cost-savings processes.
- Perform data analysis to support procurement orders and tracking.
- Develop and support pricing agreements, contracts and non-standard vendor contracts.
- Perform quality assurance and development on product lineup.
- At least 5 years experience in procurement.
- Fluent in English and Japanese.
- Detail oriented with prior stakeholder management and SAP experience.
- Comprehensive problem solving, communication and coordination skills.
- Highly motivated, driven individual with flexibility and capacity to learn.