A leading Global Procurement company is looking for a Sourcing and Contracts manager. This is an opportunity to work across Procurement Categories and across Asia-Pacific. This company prides itself in not only being an inclusive work environment for all but also innovation and growth in Japan.
Fluent in English as well as Japanese
Minimum of 4-5 years’ work experience with 4 years procurement or relevant experience.
- This person will collaborate across APAC to implement procurement strategy across various categories.
- This include providing internal and market analytics, leading the procurement execution of high value and highly complex
- sourcing projects and contracts, facilitating continuous improvement and ideation as well as potentially assist in Supplier Relationship Management.
- He or she will build an understanding of the company's global, end-to-end value chain as it relates to the categories in focus and as well as relevant market nuance.
- The Sourcing Manager will focus on bringing sourcing expertise and innovative solutions, which deliver value, manage risk and accelerate the pace of our businesses.