The perfect role for an accounting manager/director with SPC knowledge and experience looking to work with global clients operating in Japan. In this role you have strong regional interaction and an opportunity to use English constantly.
This company is rapidly growing in Japan and expanding headcount as business continues to grow. In this role you can continue to grow the portfolio of global clients and grow the team.
Telework is in full effect and visiting the conveniently located office is optional.
- Review and verifies financial information including monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements prior to submittal to clients.
- Review system prepared reports and supporting schedules for accuracy. Reviews and sign-off on bank account reconciliation.
- Coordinate and insures completion of annual audits by required deadlines.
- Troubleshoots escalated issues and ensure internal and external client requests are handled timely, accurately with a focus on client service.
- Review loan servicing report prepared by accountant
- Prepare presentation material for APAC
- Provide high level customer service on sensitive and complex items assigned entities and projects.
Required Experience / Skills
- 3 years of SPV accounting experience
- Business level English
- Experience of individual entity reporting
Preferred Experience / Skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Work under pressure with tight deadline
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Hands-on, self-starter and proactive with a strong sense of responsibility.