An international startup company with a sustainable mission is looking for a CFO to join its core management team.
The company's business model is ethical, practical, ambitious, and very likely to succeed. There is already a diverse management team in place, and the company will maintain a strong international culture as it grows.
This is an excellent opportunity for a young and entrepreneurial finance professional with a strong strategic mindset. The company founder and CEO is looking for a finance business partner who can see the big picture, plan, and execute. It will be a standalone/hands-on role because the company is still in the early start-up phase.
This job will be busy, interesting, and hugely rewarding.
- Planning, implementing, and managing all financial activities of the company, including forecasting, business planning, budgeting, and any necessary negotiations.
- Act as a representative of the company to financial markets, communicating the company's strategy and value, and attracting external investment.
- Manage the financial resources of the company, and produce rolling forecasts about profit and loss, capital expenditure, and cash flow.
- Financial risk management, and planning around potential risks to the business model.
- Fluent English and business-level Japanese
- Experience in the finance and investment industry
- Experience in a senior finance management role in an FMCG industry in Japan
Nice to have:
- Experience with a startup company