Do you enjoy challenges? Are you both a team player and leader?
Trusted in Japan for many years, a European Food Company is currently looking for a talented individual to join their Supply Chain team!
- Creating the logistics strategy and supporting the execution
- On the basis of superior’s strategy and direction, develop and improve a logistics design together
- Establish a structure to avoid the situation of out-of-stock and Obsolete stocks
- Facilitate improvement activity based on KPI as efficiently handling necessary products through participation in regular meetings with LSP.
- Attempt to shorten the number of work days for product delivery by planning work procedure from starting point to product shipment destination.
- Verify and analyze the existing product flow, then optimize the flow from the viewpoint of frequency, unit of order, delivery method, and customer service in particular.
- Ordering and inventory management
Your skills and experience include:
- Work experience in SCM field and Logistics
- Work experience in food industry
- Conversational level English
- Access Skills: Function/pivot table and data aggregation
- Excel and PC Skills
- Highly motivated, determined, likes to take on challenges
- Able to perform well as both team player and leader