A top food manufacturer is seeking a Supply Chain Coordinator!
- Prepare forecast in cooperation with the sales and marketing department
- Keep track of current orders and decide which products should be delivered to ensure that they arrive on time in Japan, prevent out of stock at the same time keep the stock level optimized.
- Modify purchase orders (PO) and double check the entries made by French, able to identify excess/deficiency, and can control the replenishment volume correctly.
- Manage a miscellaneous set of data including stock, purchase orders, various KPI’s – ad-hoc stuff happen
- Minimum 3 years of experience dealing with Supply Chain operation, (enough understanding of Production planning, Demand planning, Supply planning to manage the supply coordination)
- Minimum 2 ~ 3 years of experience dealing with Import operation and documentation/customs, shoot trouble and can handle all the incoming shipment independently
- Ability to work logically, efficiently, and accurately
- Experience with SAP or similar management system (Global ERP)
- Manage experience of products with Expiring date and its handling
- Japanese (Native level, English – business level)
- Friendly personality with proactive attitude
- University degree
- Excel : moderate (can sort out divers information to create new table)