Our client is a leading F&B company searching for a supply chain management head.
The supply chain management head will be responsible for forecasting product demand, building and continued success of a logistics / supply chain flow.
- Develop and implement a supply chain strategy in line with business objectives.
- Creates and implements a road map that supports business strategies.
- Oversee and improve systems to manage orders and shipments efficiently.
- Benchmarking, standardization and optimization of supply chain.
- Identify and solve complex supply chain challenges using strong analytic and business skills.
- At least 10 years experience in supply chain management, FMCG / F&B experience preferred.
- Fluent in English and Japanese.
- Experience of working with supply chain management in a group context.
- Excellent track record of leading cross-functional teams.
- Comprehensive problem solving, project management, leadership and communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial and customer centric, with expertise in wholesale or retail industry.