Our client is a global beverage company searching for a supply chain manager.
The supply chain manager will be responsible for managing and coordinating supply chain activities, such as import, domestic logistics and fulfillment.
- Setup supply chain processes through building an effective network of partners
- Benchmarking, standardization and optimization of supply chain.
- Manage inventory, orders and delivery to customers in Japan.
- Oversee and improve systems to manage orders and shipments efficiently, maximizing working capital.
- Identify and solve complex supply chain challenges.
- Recruit and manage a customer service team to drive high customer satisfaction.
- At least 10 years experience in FMCG / F&B supply chain management.
- Fluent in English and Japanese.
- Experience of working with supply chain management in a group context.
- Excellent track record of leading teams and setting up operations.
- Comprehensive problem solving, project management, leadership and relationship building skills.
- Understanding of import regulations, quality control and accounting.
- Advanced Excel and Access skills.