The following activities for product category in charge.
1. Supply planning based on demand planning
- Plan IPS (inventory, Purchase, Sales)
- Determine purchasing quantity、pick & Pac quantity、inventory quantity
- Analyze gap between plan & actual and execute PDCA cycle
- Maintain appropriate inventory level
2. Write off management
- Write off budget management
- Reduce excess & obsolete inventory
3. KPI management
- Inventory amount
- Inventory months (Inventory turns)
- Write off amount
- More than 3 years’ experience in supply planning
- Experience in food, medical or similar product which requires control of shelf life, shipping deadline and production lot, is mandatory.
- Experience to execute inventory management by ERP is mandatory.
- Experience to handle BOM product (parent SKU, child SKU) is a plus.
- Experience to use MRP is a plus.
- FMCG industry experience is a plus.
- Customer focus
- Continuous improvement
- Analytical / logical thinking
- Multitask handling
- Business English skill is preferable. (TOEIC 750 or equivalent)