A leading French personal care company is seeking a Supply Planner!
Key Job Accountability:
Ensure the smooth execution of the planning process in order to guarantee the availability of the product while optimizing customer service and cost and while improving quality of stocks.
Manage supply planning
Fix supply parameters in line with stock and service policy
Consolidate demand and analyze global demand variations
Perform supply planning & analyze monthly / weekly the projected stock equation
Pilot the process to align demand and supply
Assess low and excess stock situation to work with commercial counterpart for solution development
Build the global supply plan based on the validated sales forecasts, the Kit assembly plan related promotion and the stocks and supply/procurement parameters.
Manage supply execution
- Manage and monitor replenishment process
- Decrease shortages by analyzing root causes and defining corrective action plans
- Fix priorities with suppliers outside of Japan
- Manage stock levels in accordance with the objectives
- Analyze obsoletes and slow movers. Define and implement action plans.
- At least 3‐5 years supply chain planning background, especially supply or production Planning is strongly recommended
- Strong in number; Engineer, Math or Scientific background is strongly recommended
- Excellent interpersonal skill, able to communicate effective at different level of hierarchy
- Excellent presentation skill and analytical skill
- Demonstrates initiative and innovation to generate ideas and solutions in different situations
- Well balance of strategic thinking and details for execution
- SAP experience is preferable
- Business level of English