An exciting HR leadership role in Talent Management at one of the world's leading consumer goods companies.
Develop and implement the Talent Planning strategy and targets for short and mid term goals to ensure that the organziation has the right workforce to achieve our business and organziation goals. Design, develop and implement Leadership development solutions (including localization of global programs) to ensure a sustainable pipeline and succession to all critical positions.
- Strategy and Planning - Support Manager Integrated Talent Management to develop Talent Planning strategy by providing analytical assessment of Talent strength.
- Conduct fit/gap analysis, propose creative solutions and develop an ongoing 3 year plan and vision to meet business development objectives.
- Work closely with HR in Japan and Regional to develop the organization/people development and talent acquisition strategies and frameworks in line with Japan business requirements and HR strategies to attract, retain and motivate employees.
- Governance - Develop and drive Talent Management performance metrics, ensuring that they are aligned to local and regional KPIs and functional business operations.
- Ensure effectiveness of the metrics and reports to enable HR and business stakeholders to deliver talent goals related to hiring, development, retention, succession and target talent segmentations.
- Assess and track organization's current level of talent and evaluating that against the current and future talent needs of the organization necessary to achieve its strategic and tactical objectives.
- Manage and facilitate the Talent Review process and implement action plans in order to ensure that present and future business needs are effectively addressed through resourcing and developmental strategies.
- Monitor the implementation of Talent Management by line management in order to ensure correct and timely follow up, report periodically on the status and advise and coach line management when necessary.
- Consult with and support line management, advise them on people development plans, and in defining competences and other development initiatives.
- Design and monitor career ladders for all functions and robust accelerated development plans for high potential and emerging talent.
- Ensure continuous improvement from results and customer experience perspective
- Develop integrated programs for Leadership Development, assess and monitoring and adjustment regularly
- End-to-end deployment and ensuring targets of engagement (with BPs, Talents, Business Leaders) are met.
- Analyze across all learning and development programs by talent segmentation. Facilitate and support planning, discussions and alignment with HR counterparts to ensure local HR and Organization learning/development programs are efficient and address employee profile group, organization and workforce planning goals. These programs include
- Management trainee programs, internship programs, gender specific programs
- As a subject matter expert, keep up-to-date with external workforce planning and talent development trends and act as a consultant for management and HR colleagues in order to advise them on the optimal development of people and organization design to support current and future business requirements.
Ideal Skills & Experiences
- 8-10 years’ experience in Workforce Planning, Talent Planning, Leadership and succession planning
- Design, solutioning, and driving of accelerated competencies and talent programs
- Localization and implementation of learning and talent development modules and solutions
- Strong analytical and data saviness
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to balance big picture, strategic thinking with tactical implementation, offering pragmatic solutions
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and to collaborate across lines of business and functions
- Strong logical and tactical capability
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to deliver results within time constraints