This IT security company provides solutions that combine machine learning and AI to analyze threats, connecting huge volumes of data to reveal cyber-attacks and shut them down, as well as block intrusion of known and unknown threats.
This American company entered the Japan market in 2016, now holding #1 market share.
As a Tax accounting specialist you will prepare tax filing in compliance with Japan tax standards. Report to the US headquarters. This is a role for those having experience with a US public company or familiarity with US securities laws and public company requirements.
Tokyo and Osaka offices are open, highly supportive and fun! This company provides flexible work-life management policies, plenty of food and drinks, paid-leave for supporting your family and health, 401k, fun monthly events, as well as career support.
What you will do
- As monthly close activities, he/she will be responsible for revenue accounting, reconcile and validate accounts and systems, post necessary journal entries, and prepare reports for stakeholders.
What we are looking for
- Minimum 3 years of both hands-on experience in accounting and audit experience
- JGAAP or US GAAP knowledge
- Good working knowledge in governance, including risk assessment, control establishment, policy implementation, and flowchart documentation
- Business-level Japanese and English.
- Strong interpersonal skills to liaise with a wide cross-section of the company team and external auditors
- Independent, self-starter willing to think outside of the box
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical skills, problem-solving skills, and attention to details