Due to rapid growth in the Japan market, our client is seeking for a Business Development professional to drive business with Japanese enterprise clients.
- Maintain and organize an annual book of business
- Maintain a consistent pipeline of opportunities
- Developing and communicating a strategic sales plan and strategy to achieve assigned goals
- Close engagements with C-level clients
- Train, align with, and lead sales teams to develop a client centric culture and cohesive teaming environment by working closely with the account management and delivery organizations
- Serving as a trusted advisor to clients and capable of providing mentorship and thought leadership on current business issues facing C-level executives
- Demonstrate existing executive level relationships to improve the company’s brand
- Identify and lead business opportunities and generate profitable sales in both new and existing accounts to meet and exceed new business revenue goals.
- MBA or sophisticated degree in related field
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Collaborate internally both locally and internationally with other teams: delivery, operations, and business development in order to build solutions for customers
- Experience in closing enterprise deals.
- Native Japanese and English with outstanding communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal capability