[Senior] Business Analyst
|Job Title:||[Senior] Business Analyst|
|Industry:||Accounting & Finance|
|Salary:||7500000 - 10500000|
|Contact Name:||Hisato Wakaizumi|
|Job Published||09 May 2019|
Looking for a bright, resourceful and bilingual candidate to join a dynamic and multicultural team based in Tokyo as a [Senior] Business Analyst (“BA”). The BA is a high profile, essential organizational role that helps drive business growth by providing senior management with data driven insights and analysis of business performance and trends. The BA will report directly to the COO and overtime will learn and interact with nearly all functions of the business, evolving into a critical partner to the COO and CEO.
Management’s hope and intent is that the candidate will eventually contribute beyond the scope of the initial set of responsibilities, evolve into a leader with expanded capabilities who would directly oversee other staff, and be an active contributor to senior management’s interactions with the Company’s equity sponsors.
A) Reporting and analyzing leasing performance
- Tracking and monitoring leasing performance against key operating goals and objectives.
- Oversight and execution of routine reporting mandates, including preparation of investor reports, annual plans, and leasing trends.
- Analyzing consumer trends and evaluating effectiveness of price positioning and sales initiatives.
- Presentation of key findings and trends to senior management, and recommendation of strategic
approaches to ensure effective and efficient use of advertising and other resources.
- Oversee efforts to systematize and automate reporting frameworks.
B) Web analytics
- Provide analytical support for digital marketing initiatives, including (a) analyzing website traffic sources, (b) conversion of online traffic to leads, (c) pay per click campaigns, and (d) monitoring site health such as speed and errors.
- Work with third party partners and service providers to help optimize digital marketing strategy.
C) Consumer and competitor research
- Ownership of customer entry and exit questionnaires and management of periodic consumer research projects designed to better understand consumer trends and behavior.
- Monitoring competitive landscape including tracking growth, product and service offerings of key competitors.
- Execution of annual domestic industry supply survey.
- Recommend brand, product and service adjustments to better serve consumer needs and stay ahead of competitors.
D) Budgeting and underwriting support
- Assist in preparation of annual plans and budgets including company revenue objectives, expense projections and inputs into real estate portfolio valuation.
- Support Investment team with compilation of demographic data and generation of key leasing assumptions used to underwrite real estate acquisitions.
Personality traits and qualifications:
- Advanced analytical skills, including the ability to organize data into actionable information.
- Advanced presentation skills, including the ability to prepare professional PowerPoint presentations.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, including a high degree of self-motivation, imagination, intellectual curiosity, resourcefulness, enthusiasm and determination.
- A genuine desire to learn about the business and use those learnings to improve the business.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Bilingual (verbal and written), fluency in both Japanese and English.
- Advanced Excel skills, including use of pivot tables and macros, and connection to upstream databases.
- High degree of comfort with technology.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's