This role will be in charge of processing AP (Accounts Payable) duties such as employees’ travel expenses and other various expenses and purchases.
It involves working closely with other members of the finance team, and includes some English-language communication.
- AP accountant role (employees’ travel expenses, other various expenses and purchases)
- 2 years experience with AP
- ERP experience
- Business-level English
- Work experience in a small finance team at an international company is an advantage
- Accounting proficiency (accuracy and timeliness)
- Team player with various types of members
- Value sharable type (work style, corporate culture, etc.)
- Work experience in a similar size multinational subsidiary is preferable