AP Accountant position with a multinational company with products in Food and Nutrition, Personal and Home Care, Pharmaceuticals and Consumer Products. Industrial Solutions services specialty markets for Coatings, Construction, Adhesives and Sealants, Inks, Plastics, Rubber, Lubricants and Enzyme Solutions.
The Accountant shall execute and/or support the monthly/yearly closing functions and approx.300-500 transactional activities
• All financial reports or information are timely and accurate deliver to management
• All accounting systems and procedures are regularly reviewed and properly implemented
• All assets are properly recorded and protected
• All internal and external governance and regulations are in full compliance
• Timely and accurate operation with JDE system.
• Provide necessary support under instructions by FA Controller and/or FA Senior staff on a timely basis
• Monitor the foreign currency exposure and ensure to strictly comply the corporate FX hedging policy
• Be responsible to forecast cash flow and manage the payment per the cash payment plan
Required Experience / Skills
Have general knowledge and experience in AR, AP and Expense, and provide solid and accurate operation. Subject to the org needs, take these responsibilities flexibly.
• Graduate junior college or more.
• Working experience in MNC with at least 3 years
• Basic knowledge of both J-GAAP and US-GAAP
• Basic Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements
• Effective communication skills in both Japanese and English (Conversational)
Preferred Experience / Skills
• 2nd grade of Boki is welcome
• Experience of using ERP; Oracle JDE system is a big plus
• Positive thinking, problem solving skills
• High integrity and ethical standards
• Team size: 4
• Office size: 25