An opportunity to work at a 1st class European Company that can lead to a potential CFO position for a candidate who has the desire to go further in their career.
Those with between 3-5 years accounting experience would be ideal for this role.
Initially you would start off as an Accountant with the following roles and responsibilities:
- Corporate and Consumption Tax return preparation (working with Tax Accountant Corporation)
- Processing vendor invoices. AP and expanse accrual posting.
- Employee expense report settlement
- Petty cash
- Sales data checking
- Customer invoicing and AR account reconciliation
- Customer credit control
- Fixed asset accounting
- Inter-company reconciliation
Basic English with native level Japanese required. Good command of Excel in addition to SAP experience and Nissho Boki 2 an advantage