- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of all financial data.
- Achieve accounting operation objectives with taking support from outsourcing company and temp staff.
- Train new employees in other departments to create expense reports.
- Meet accounting and financial objectives by using forecasting tools.
- Monitor revenue and expenses while coordinating collection/consolidation and review of all financial data.
- Prepare monthly and annual reports on expenditures and implement corrective actions when necessary.
- Ensure the handling of routine and non-routine financial reporting transactions.
- Collaborate with other financial employees in the US.
- Develop and implement new processes and procedures to enhance the workflow and productivity of the department.
- Regulate internal controls to maintain financial security.
- 5-7 years’ experience in financial reporting.
- Knowledge of accounting principles, standards, regulations, laws and practices.
- Advanced computer skills and proficiency in MS Office Suite, SAP, accounting databases and software.
- Skill to build trust relationship with team members.