|Job Title:||Accounting Manager|
|Industry:||Accounting & Finance|
|Salary:||10000000 - 11000000|
|Contact Name:||Hisato Wakaizumi|
|Job Published||13th May 2019|
- Ensure effective and efficient accounting processes for providing accurate and accountable financial reports.
- Ensure appropriate corporate and tax accounting in compliance with Japan/IFRS laws and generally accepted accounting standards.
- Proactive contributions to Management’s judgment and decision-making by preparing and providing accurate accounting information on a timely manner
Prepare accounting information based on Japan and IFRS generally accepted accounting standards.
- Prepare B/S and P/L on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis with accounting staffs and report monthly financial results.
- Review accounting information prepared by the staff, but also prepare journal entries for specific area.
- Implement and manage appropriate accounting processes for accurate and efficient data gathering. Simplify and make productivity improvement on the current accounting process in light of internal control and risk management.
- Instruct and educate each department in the company regarding the submission of accounting-related data.
- Work with PwC Tax office to calculate corporate tax, consumption tax, size-based tax, inhabitant tax, and business office tax for filing.
- Communicate accounting expert to make sure our accounting treatment is in line with group policies. Analyze the gap if any.
- Bilingual, TOEIC score 700+, CPA
- 3years+ Experience in accounting (JAPAN GAAP, IFRS and US GAAP)
- GL analysis and reconciliation skills
- PC skills (Advanced Excel, Word, Access)
- SAP experience is a plus
- Communicate financial and operational issues/status to Controller and Director of Financial Project.
- Ensure daily financial data is properly processed under strong internal control.
- Report monthly results timely to financial controller
- Lead annual and quarterly closing for JGAAP and IFRS / US GAAP.
- Ensure that his/her team members understand customer/ vendor agreements and process transactions accordingly.
- Manage internal and external auditors, including tax auditors.
- Prepare necessary data for tax return preparations.
- Manage overseas accounting and tax treatment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's